Properties in Barcelona

  1. Home
  2. »
  3. Catalonia
  4. »
  5. Barcelona
  6. » Properties in Barcelona
About

With more than 20 years experience in the Real Estate market, Properties In Spain is expert in the property investment, lettings, investments, new developments, and relocation services.

Their vision is to to provide high quality real estate services to their customers, and help them from their own origin, until when they will be fully integrated in the Catalonian society and culture.

They don’t only find you the right property, in the right location, and at the right price, they always say that this is only 40% of the work. The other 60% starts when you move into the property.

Any kind of additional service is one of their differentiators: The best home and health insurances for you and your family, telecommunication contracts (mobiles/land lines), Internet access (ADSL and Optic Fiber), property maintenance (plumbers, builders, painters, gardeners, etc.), translation services, Spanish and Catalan schools, selection of schools for your kids, house servants, cars for rental or purchase, and a large variety of additional services where they will ensure that you pay only the right price, and get the maximum quality and service from your investment.

Contact Information
Address:
Carrer Berguedà nº 21, Bajos 5ª. 08029 Barcelona - SPAIN
Phone: (+34) 634 530 865
Categories:

Leave a Reply

Send message to moderator